Under the Nuclear Safety and Control Act and associated regulations, various levels of regulatory action can be taken by the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) to protect the health, safety and security of Canadians and the environment.
The CNSC posts regulatory enforcement actions on its website for two years. After two years, from the time of issue the content is removed from the website.
Latest regulatory actions:
- March 8, 2018: Order issued to Qualitest Canada Ltd.
- January 30, 2018: Order issued to The Graff Company ULC
- January 29, 2018: Regulatory action issued to Rio Algom Ltd.
- January 25, 2018: Order issued to International Paper Canada Pulp Holdings ULC
Listings of regulatory actions:
- Issued to an individual licensee
- Issued to multiple licensees
Regulatory actions issued by year
Issued to an individual licensee:
- Acciona Infrastructure Canada Inc.
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd.
- Am Inspection Ltd.
- ArcelorMittal Canada Inc.
- Arthon Industries Ltd.
- AV Group NB Inc.
- Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd.
- Bakos NDT Ltd.
- Best Theratronics Ltd.
- Brian Bakos
- BWXT Nuclear Energy Canada Inc.
- GEM Testing Ltd.
- GHD Consultants Ltd.
- Glencore Canada Corporation
- The Graff Company ULC
- Groupe ABS Inc.
- Groupe Conseil SCT Inc.
- Inter-Cité Construction Ltd.
- Interior Health Authority
- International Paper Canada Pulp Holdings ULC
- Isologic Innovative Radiopharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Ontario Ministry of Environment and Climate Change (MOECC)
- Ontario Ministry of Northern Development and Mines
- Ontario Power Generation
- Sable Sand Solutions Inc.
- Seymour Pacific Developments Ltd.
- SNC-Lavalin GEM Québec Inc.
- Stasuk Testing & Inspection Ltd.
- Date modified: